Known as ‘The Figure Genie’, Sara Picken-Brown has over 20 years fitness industry experience. A former professional ballerina, injury forced a career shift toward fitness.
A decade of professional bodybuilding:
- 23x Championship titles,
- 3x IFBB Australian National Champion,
- 5th in the IFBB World Championships.
A shift in focus and passion for greater challenges saw the participation in a 30 day Leadership Intensive with USANavy SEALs over 3 years and a 50hr (3 days no sleep) BUDS Hell Week experience, of which Sara was the only female to complete alongside 24 from the 50 starters.
Sara has Coached Olympians, Commonwealth Games champions, helped a number of amateur physique and bodybuilding athletes turn professional, mentored personal trainers to business success.
Currently living & working in London as a Wellbeing Coach, Aquisition Manager and Lead Health Consultant for Wellnergy 2021 & soon to be released Wellnergy Podcast Host.
Sara’s global client’s are gaining physical, psychological & emotional health, healing and purpose from her specialised programs. Each personalised strategy is a unique combination of integrated movement and nutrition plans together with Therapeutic Coaching (‘talk-therapy’ ) practices. You will break through your self imposed boundaries by creating a clear path for your personal success in health, business and lifestyle.
- Hypoxic-Altitude Coach
- Dip.Counselling & Psychotherapy (Regents University)
- Neurobiology of Meditation for Mental Health Sector
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Fitness (20yrs PT)
- Associate Degree Dance & Performing Arts
- Dip. Nutrition Counselling
- Dip. SBM
- Dip.Holistic Wellbeing Coach
- Fully qualified & Insured Coach Teacher of : Pilates(Mat Pilates)
- Fully qualified & Insured Coach Teacher of : Barre
- Fully qualified & Insured Coach Teacher of : Power Yoga (200hr)
- Fully qualified & Insured Coach Teacher of : Meditation
- Royal Academy of Dancing (RAD) Advanced (Hon)
- SEALfit KOKORO Graduate (2015)