Half English, half Mexican (with an American accent), Mariel has practiced ashtanga and vinyasa flow yoga around the world for over a decade. Leaving behind her high powered and high stress corporate job that left her unfulfilled and unhappy, she achieved her longtime dream of becoming a yoga teacher in the hopes of sharing with others the countless ways it has positively impacted her life. Mariel shares a passion for life coaching and nutrition that together with yoga have become the pillars for her business Mindful Sonder - a holistic approach to wellbeing. Through her yoga classes she teaches a dynamic yet playful class that takes you out of your overactive mind and into a meditative flow, combining breath and movement through creative sequencing to the rhythm of fun, curated music playlists. Her classes will leave you feeling balanced and reenergised for the day ahead.
- 200hr RYT with Julie Montagu & Sarah Thompson
- 300hr RYT with Bryce Yoga School
- 30hr Mandala Yoga with Julie Montagu
- 50hr Prenatal Yoga Training with Yoga Mama
- 50hr Yin Yoga with The Yoga People
- 30hr Rocket Yoga with The Yoga People